Saturday, February 27, 2010

CUPCAKE BIRTHDAY

I have been card making this afternoon and had a blast the other week I brought a new stamp set the stamp set is from inkadinkado and it is the birthday cupcakes set it is so cute I just had to make it, can you tell I love making cards?, Using  heat embossing I heat embossed the stamped image in whispers black glitter embossing powder then colored it in using my whispers marker set probably the second or third time that they have been used, as I am still learning new techniques all the time. It is so cute i can see that i am going to use this stamp set a lot the rest of the card is made using Brazil card stock, kaiser craft paper and Kaiser craft rhinestones.
I hope that you enjoy my card as much as I do I think it is so cute Sheriden

No comments:

Post a Comment